TikTok hasn’t been around long, but it’s hard to imagine life without it. And with more than alone, there are plenty of other people who feel the same way.
Whether you’re on TikTok for business or pleasure, there’s a lot of opportunity to have a platform that people will follow and listen to. And your TikTok bio is one of the first things people will see when they’re scoping out whether they want to keep engaging with you.
So how can you make sure you grab people’s attention and turn them into followers, fans, and even customers.
In this article, we’ll share loads of TikTok bio ideas that are sure to bring attention your way.
(And yes—you can totally steal them or change them however you want. Our gift to you.)
Start selling online now with Shopify
100+ TikTok bio ideas that’ll catch everyone’s attention
Looking for some TikTok bio ideas? Take a look at our mega list, with every type of bio you can imagine—from funny to inspirational to swag.
Best TikTok bio
- Best served with coffee and a dash of sarcasm
- I keep it real … always.
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me💥💣👊🏽
- Helping people level up since 2020. Let’s be besties!
- Not going to lie, I have a bit of a TikTok addiction 📷
- I’m awesome (don’t worry I think you are too)
- I put the “do” in “weirdo”
- Imposter complex is just a byproduct of success
- God bless this hot mess
- The older you get, the better you get. Just saying😉
- Good times and tan lines
- Be young. Be dope. Run the show
Funny TikTok bios
- Not your mama’s TikTok
- Testing testing. This thing on?
- Hot. Spicy. Ready to roll
- I’m hot AND funny 💁🏻♀️ 💁🏻♂️
- You’re welcome
- A giggle a day keeps the doc away
- Please love me? 🥺
- I will never give up avocado toast
- Insert clever bio here 👇
- I don’t know what I’m doing here
- Viral or bust babayyy
- Shoutout to the haters!
- 404 error: Bio does not exist
Inspirational TikTok bios
- How will you be better today?
- Every day is a new opportunity 🌈
- You are enough
- Do it with passion or don’t do it at all
- What if this was the last day of your life?
- I’m a fighter 💪 👊
- I dare you to try and knock me down
- The sky isn’t the limit. Your imagination is
- Striving for greatness. Every. Single. Day
- I’m amazing. You’re amazing. We’re nailing it
TikTok bio ideas with emoji
- Eat 🍽️ Sleep 💤 Create 🤳🏼
- Not your copycat TikToker 🙃
- To the metaverse 🚀 👨🏼🚀 🦾
- My relationship status? Netflix 🍿 Oreos ⚫⚪⚫ and sweatpants 🩳
- Need 📹 ideas? DM me
- Throwing kindness around like confetti 🎊
- I’m not savvy. I simply wear glasses 🤓
- Having the time of my life ⏰🎉
- Just going with the flow 🌊
- Treating every follower like family 👌❤️
Cute TikTok bios
- On a mission to make your day better
- Sending a virtual hug to all my followers
- At least my pizza still loves me
- You make me hap-pea
- I apologize for anything I post while hungry
- You bring out the best in me
- A TikTok a day keeps the boring away
- The only magic I still believe in is love
- Sprinkling kindness everywhere I go
- Don’t give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping
Swag TikTok bios
- The bearded trendsetter 🧔🏻♂️
- My vibe is not everyone’s cup of tea
- I make them stop and stare 👀
- In the world of average. I’m savage
- Too busy slaying my goals to answer you
- Nerd? I prefer the term Intellectual Badass 😎
- I don’t lose. Either I win or I learn
- I don’t make choices, I make moves
- Salty hair, don't care
- I play life like a pro
Fitness bio for TikTok
- Eat. Gym. Repeat ... 💪
- The gym is my playground ... 🏋
- Use the pain as fuel and keep going
- Fit isn't a destination, it's my journey
- Train insane or remain the same
- In the gym, “I can do this all day”
- Sweat + Sacrifice = Success
- Never give up, this is my motto
- Turn the pain into power and conquer your goals
- I put the work in—and love the results
Travel bio for TikTok
- Travel far enough, you meet yourself … ✈
- Enjoy at least one sunset per day! … 🌅
- You can’t live an EPIC life without travel … 🚄
- Travel heavy with a pack of happiness
- Around the world every day
- Wonder less, Wander more
- I'll take you anywhere. Just stay with me
- I was born to explore the world 🗺
- I am always ready for take-off!
- I haven't been there yet but I am getting the ticket
Business bio for TikTok
- Life isn’t perfect but your business can be!
- No excuses, only results
- Putting customers first since (founding year)
- Tag us @(brandname) to get featured
- Underestimate us and be surprised later
- Your Vision. Our Service
- Official account of [brand name] on TikTok
- Doing our best to make you look best
- Driving growth beyond borders
- We Find Ways. We Just Do
TikTok bio for gamers
- Keep calm and blame it on the lag
- Gamer zone, Be careful 🕹
- I’m not a player. I’m a gamer. Players get chicks. I get achievements
- Life is more fun with a controller 🎮
- Gamers don’t die, they Respawn 🎮😎🎮
- The most ruthless, athletic competitor in video game history
- Just want to make people happy with gaming
- Gaming Video Creator 🎮 Working On The Weekends Like Usual
- Just one more game 🎮☝
- I don’t play games. I win them
TikTok bio format
The trickiest part of writing your TikTok bio is the character limit: you only have 80 characters, so it’s important to use them wisely. Here are four things to consider when deciding what to include.
1. Tell them who you are
This may sound obvious, but there’s some strategy involved here. Not only do you need to explain who you are and what you’re about, you also need to frame it through the eyes of your audience.
The real question is: Why should they care about your content? What is it that makes you interesting, special, or relevant to their interests? Since you only have 80 characters to work with, many TikTokkers choose just a few words to sum this up.
Or you can use Alexia Dox’s () strategy: keep it simple. Her bio only describes her as “strange,” with a Linktree URL for more info. (We’ll cover links in a bit.)
2. Use emojis
Everyone loves emojis. They can help to convey your point quickly in a more visual way, as well as lead users’ eyes to a certain place. For example, if you want to direct them to follow you on your Instagram or browse your Linktree links, you can use an arrow emoji pointing to the URL.
KLR Dubs () uses just three emojis in a clever way: the account specializes in comedy videos with voices dubbed over animal clips. To illustrate this, the account included a few animal emojis under a quick description explaining that all its audio content is original.
3. Include a link
If you can include a link in your TikTok bio, that’s your golden ticket to showcasing your brand and mission, and getting more people to engage with you on TikTok and other platforms.
is a great way to do this on TikTok as well as on Instagram.
Many users use Linktree as a way to link to their other social media accounts, like Brandon Conner at . He links to his YouTube channel, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitch so his fans can follow and engage wherever they like.
But it’s important to note that not everyone will have the ability to add a link to their bio. This appears to be a feature that TikTok is rolling out slowly to its users. However, you should be able to add a link if you upgrade to a business account.
4. Add a call to action (CTA)
A call to action (CTA) is anything that asks your readers to perform a specific action, like follow you on Instagram, email you for collaboration, or buy your merchandise.
Adding a Linktree URL with your other social media accounts, like we talked about in the last tip, counts as a perfectly fine CTA. But if you own a business that you’re looking to monetize, you should try getting more specific.
Take Connor DeWolfe () as an example. He’s earned quite a following with his funny and educational videos about ADHD and ADHD awareness.
In addition to linking to his other social accounts, podcast, and ADHD educational materials, he also links to the “Follow the Dopamine” brand he created based on his viral videos. Fans can buy all kinds of merchandise, like clothing, mugs, and backpacks.
Your TikTok bio is just the beginning
When you do it right, you can craft a simple yet enticing TikTok bio that says just enough about you—all while making people interested in learning and becoming a trusty follower.
And, if you’re using TikTok as part of your social media marketing plan, you can use your bio as a way to build awareness for your products or services, get more traffic to your website or store, and ultimately get more sales.
The most important thing is: don’t overthink it! You don’t have to come up with the world’s most perfect masterpiece—just cover the basics at first. As you develop your TikTok personality and brand, you can tweak and optimize your bio as you go.
Start selling online now with Shopify